Re: minutes of face to face meeting

Dear group

I apologise if I missed a discussion regarding the one vs two UA, but according to the minutes of the f2f meeting in Shenzhen [1]. I apologise if there has been a conclusion in the meantime. I wanted to say again that I don’t think this group should work on the two UA case, which is already covered elsewhere in the W3C.

Depending on how the group works and where it’s headed, it might be a good thing to communicate with other groups but I’d rather avoid having two places for the same discussion.

Moreover, the one UA case is very specific and leads to various new opportunities and should be handled with care. That’s already a lot on one’s plate AFAIC.

Best regards,
JC

[1]http://www.w3.org/2013/11/13-webscreens-minutes.html

--