Re: Presentation API changes proposal

On 08 Jan 2014, at 16:03, Bassbouss, Louay <louay.bassbouss@fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:

> Hi Ansi,
>
> My proposal addresses a new mechanism rather than new use cases. Using this mechanism, developers don't need necessary to put the second screen content in an separate html document and control it e.g. using post messages.

[...]

Thanks for the clarification. IIUC, it sounds like what you’re describing could be implemented with the existing API. One could come up with a JavaScript library built atop the current API, that would construct the DOM on the secondary display based on a subtree of the DOM on the primary screen.

Thanks,

-Anssi