RE: Call for Consensus (CfC): WebRTC-NV "Low Latency Streaming Use Cases (Section 3.2)

I support addition of the "Low Latency Streaming" uses cases in Section 3.2.

Best Regards,
Jianjun

From: Bernard Aboba <Bernard.Aboba@microsoft.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2023 8:19 AM
To: public-webrtc@W3.org
Subject: Call for Consensus (CfC): WebRTC-NV "Low Latency Streaming Use Cases (Section 3.2)

This is a Call for Consensus (Cfc) relating to the "Low Latency Streaming" use cases within the WebRTC-NV Use Cases document, Section 3.2.

The "Game Streaming" use case is described in Section 3.2.1:
WebRTC Next Version Use Cases (w3c.github.io)<https://w3c.github.io/webrtc-nv-use-cases/#game-streaming>

The "Low Latency Broadcast with Fanout" use case is described in Section 3.2.2:
WebRTC Next Version Use Cases (w3c.github.io)<https://w3c.github.io/webrtc-nv-use-cases/#auction>

The GitHub Issues list is here:
Issues ยท w3c/webrtc-nv-use-cases (github.com)<https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-nv-use-cases/issues>

In response, please state one of the following:

  *   I support addition of the "Low Latency Streaming" uses cases in Section 3.2.
  *   I object to addition of the "Low Latency Streaming" use cases, due to Issues filed in open bug <# number>
The CfC will last until midnight Pacific Time on January 16, 2023.