Re: Proposal to abandon work on “Capture Handle - Bootstrapping collaboration when screen sharing”

On the one hand: "disagreements seem to be solely over final API shapes to
standardize."
On the other hand: "I don't think we should solve more features for
loosely-coupled applications atm
<https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-handle/issues/68#issuecomment-1285605351>
"

There appears to be a contradiction here. It appears that at least some
disagreements are quite fundamental.