Re: New: WebRTC Working Group work mode

Le 29/06/2022 à 10:41, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a écrit :
> It will take a bit of time for the Chairs to fully operationalize this
> approach for which we ask for your patience, but the overall direction
> is that the Chairs will take greater responsibility for prioritizing
> issues and identifying paths forward for high-priority issues.

I've just committed an update to our workmode document based on further
discussions with the Chairs on how we expect to operationalize it:
   https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-charter/blob/gh-pages/workmode.md

https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-charter/commit/9bff6259fa062813cb9fda83b409bc9a06b108ba

All input is welcome.

Thanks!