Re: Hackathon at IETF 115

I can’t attend unfortunately - but I will post a few issues on the repo.

Perhaps we could also continue the work under the umbrella of WebRTC.nu - as a halfway house between IETF and W3C ?
I have the feeling that this api could be spun up on top of one of the webRTC stacks quite quickly as a sort of PoC.

Tim.