Re: Call for Consensus (CfC): Publish FPWD of "Region Capture"

I wish I could hear earlier that the document did not appear ready to you.
At any rate, if your set of objections overlaps that of Youenn, then let's
move forward and converge by Thursday, as you have suggested. Specifically
which issues do you see as remaining unsettled since Youenn first posted
his objections? From my POV, only #17 has the ball in my court, and I don't
think this is an FPWD-blocking issue. We can document disagreement and
proceed. Or wdyt?