Re: Call for Consensus (CfC): Publish FPWD of "Region Capture"

It seems desirable to improve the quality of the document a bit before making it a FPWD.

Several issues have been filed and seems to reach consensus (see issues labelled as Ready for PR).
I would tend to go over them and update the document accordingly before publishing it as FPWD (https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-region/issues/22 <https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-region/issues/22> and https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-region/issues/21 <https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-region/issues/21> in particular).

There are also a few API shape issues that it would be good to decide sooner rather than later, given Chrome is experimenting with this API.
I am thinking of:
- https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-region/issues/11 <https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-region/issues/11>
- https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-region/issues/17 <https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-region/issues/17>
- https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-region/issues/18 <https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-region/issues/18>