Re: Call for Consensus (CfC) on Issue 17 of "Region Capture"

CropTarget production should be synchronous.

Proof has been made that this API is implementable as a synchronous API without any particular hurdle.
Web developers convenience prime UAs developers convenience.
We also have sufficient experience to make such decision, I do not buy the ‘we never know’ argument.