Re: Call for Adoption (CfA): "Capture Handle - Bootstrapping Collaboration when Screensharing"

After more careful review, I've filed some more issues I'd like to add to
my objection:

[1] https://github.com/WICG/capture-handle/issues/9
[2] https://github.com/WICG/capture-handle/issues/10
[3] https://github.com/WICG/capture-handle/issues/11