Re: Call for Adoption (CfA): "Capture Handle - Bootstrapping Collaboration when Screensharing"

I support adoption of "Capture Handle - Bootstrapping Collaboration when
ScreenSharing".

I have also read through every issue that Jan-Ivar cites in his
opposition to adoption, and I cannot find that any of them raise an
objection that merits not adopting the document.

I want to remind the WG that the process of "adopting the document" is a
process invented by this WG; it is intended to gauge whether there is
interest in solving the problem presented using roughly the approach
presented; it is not a process that was ever intended to render the
document unmodifiable after adoption.

The issues that have valid concerns have fixes that can be applied after
adoption (or even after FPWD, if they had been filed later on); the
issues where I don't see any consensus that the concern is valid should
not block adoption either. (Reminder: for a FPWD, which is a later stage
in the process, consensus on items is *not* required - we are only asked
to document non-consensus where it exists.)

Harald