Re: Next steps: Review of mediacapture-transform specification

> On 18 May 2021, at 08:06, Bernard Aboba <Bernard.Aboba@microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks to everyone who reviewed the mediacapture-transform specification and posted Issues in the Github repo <https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-transform/issues>.  The Call for Review has now completed.
>
> The next step is to understand which of the Issues need to be addressed before initiating a Call for Adoption.  This will help us prepare for a discussion of mediacapture-transform at the WEBRTC WG Virtual Interim on May 25 <https://www.w3.org/2011/04/webrtc/wiki/May_25_2021>.

This seems to induce that we are working towards a call for adoption of this particular proposal.
At this stage, I do not think we should narrow down the discussion scope to a specific proposal.

We should probably ask ourselves the same questions we had for webrtc encoded transform:
- threading model (worker, worklet...)
- memory model (buffering, zero-copy, pixel format)
- native transforms or not
- WhatWG streams or not

I think these questions are already filed either in media-capture-transform or media-capture-extensions but will add a comment to Issue 38.