Re: getThisTabMedia

No worries Elad - something wasn't quite right with the list it seems

Issue is here -
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-screen-share/issues/105#issuecomment-698793665
- I haven't found the time to go make issues in the relevant trackers.
Theres also a twitter thread where we talk about it -
https://twitter.com/arnaudbud/status/1309937885844389888?s=20

Completely agree on region-capture being another topic of conversation - on
the face of it, region capture is easy when it comes to getDisplayMedia, as
I'd expect the browser to enable selection of a portion of the
window/display statically... but when you get into say, capturing an
element within a tab/window.... that becomes more complex.

Tim, I need to think about how that would be implemented some more before
replying.