Re: [EXTERNAL] Call for Consensus (CfC) on Adoption of the Insertable Streams API specification

Following on yesterday interim meeting, it seems there is consensus that e2e encryption is of great interest to people interested in insertable streams.
We also want in a not-too-far future that web sites will not have to do their own crypto to implement it.

Based on that, I think we should make a requirement that insertable streams be able to support native nodes/transforms, at least one dedicated to encrypting media.
In parallel to working on insertable streams, or as part of it, we should actually define such a transform, probably based on the SFrame proposal.
We can hopefully isolate key management like HTMLMediaElement did with EME.

I see several advantages:
- We can ship features progressively with good confidence that we will not get stuck in a JS-only solution
- We lay down a foundation where insertable streams is reusable with a key management system built in the browser (MLS?)
- By specifying this specific transform, we will define hooks in the insertable stream spec required for this transform, some of these hooks surfacing at the JS level for proper polyfilling