New charter for WebRTC Working Group

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 10:09:54 +0100
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Dear all,

As we discussed during TPAC [1], our current charter [2] expires by the
end of March 2020, and we will need to recharter the group to continue
the existing work and possibly start new work as identified in the
WebRTC NV use cases [3].

In collaboration with the Chairs, I have prepared a draft new charter:
  https://w3c.github.io/webrtc-charter/webrtc-charter.html

https://services.w3.org/htmldiff?doc1=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2018%2F07%2Fwebrtc-charter.html&doc2=https%3A%2F%2Fw3c.github.io%2Fwebrtc-charter%2Fwebrtc-charter.html

In addition to updating our deliverable lists based on our latest set of
known specs, the charter also paves the way for moving the work on
media-related functions to a different group, should the opportunity
arise - a desire that was discussed during our TPAC meeting as an option
to consider.

Your feedback on this new proposed charter would be most welcomed.

Thanks,

Dom

1. https://www.w3.org/2019/09/19-webrtc-minutes.html#item03
2. https://www.w3.org/2018/07/webrtc-charter.html