Re: Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish Media Capture and Streams as (revised) Candidate Recommendation

Hi Carine, all,

I am not objecting to publication, getting feedback is always good.
That said, we are actively discussing on GitHub several issues.
It is unclear to me at this point whether resolving these issues will trigger substantive changes or not to the spec.
I would feel more comfortable if the WG would reach some form of consensus on these issues before going forward with the publication.
Hopefully, this should not delay it too much.

Thanks,