Re: Need to add the fractionLost into the dictionary RTCInboundRtpStreamStats officially

Hello! fractionLost is part of RTCRemoteInboundRtpStreamStats
(remote-inbound-rtp), not RTCInboundRtpStreamStats (inbound-rtp). The mandatory
list <https://w3c.github.io/webrtc-pc/#mandatory-to-implement-stats> (defined
in webrtc-pc, not webrtc-stats) of this dictionary includes "all required
attributes from its inherited dictionaries, and also attributes localId,
roundTripTime". So currently it does not mandate fractionLost, and it
sounds like the conformance
<https://w3c.github.io/webrtc-stats/#conformance> section (of webrtc-stats)
which recommends what other documents might mandate (without being
authoratative?) is out-of-date. I see this issue
<https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-stats/issues/388> has been filed on
webrtc-stats.