Re: Stefan Håkansson steps down as co-chair of the Web Real-Time Communications Working Group

I just want to say thank you. It's been a long seven years, and the
amount of work you've put into this is truly amazing.

We did get results, and you're a big part of the reason why.

Harald

--
Surveillance is pervasive. Go Dark.