Proposal for Audio Track Worklet API: github.com/alvestrand/audio-worklet

From: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 10:50:52 +0200
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
As part of my homework from the June WG meeting, and in preparation for
TPAC, I have started drawing up a proposal for a worklet that allows us
to process audio.

Link to the presentation form: https://alvestrand.github.io/audio-worklet/

I haven't made this a generic processor for audio and video, because I
think efficient processing of video (especially large-frame video) will
require significantly more attention to buffering and utiliziation of
platform-embedded processors (GPUs!) than is required for usable audio
processing.

Note: This proposal (or even this general idea) is a PROPOSAL TO the WG
- it does not represent any form of decision.

Comments welcome!

Harald

--
Surveillance is pervasive. Go Dark.