Re: Statement from the IETF ART and SEC Area Directors regarding the "Trusted application, untrusted intermediary" use case

Also, taking the keying issue aside, it is taken for granted that the
lower layer security exists and that we will use PERC for it, when
perc-double has huge impact on webrtc as it requires to modify all
stacks so the RTX+FEC processing is done AFTER the encryption (and not
before as in 1.0). As we will not be likely want to break compatibility
with 1.0 and non-perc endpoints we will still have to support current
processing order additionally.