Re: Call for adoption - WEBRTC-QUIC

I think the issue of how QUIC deal with non reliable data needs to be dealt with before we can use this for the data channel and it is a bit premature to adopt before we have that. I also strongly feel that if there is a difference from server or P2P, we are doing it wrong - whatever we adopt should apply to both. I think the solution should work for the media as well as the data channel over QUIC.