Re: Raw data API - 4 - direct RTP access

First of all, the existing 1.0 API isn't going anywhere, so people that
don't want low-level control can keep using it.

Second, I do think lots of libraries will crop up, just like there have
been for every other web API that's ever been, including very low-level
ones.  And for simple use cases (especially audio), doing RTP packetization
and demux  and RTX isn't *that* hard.   And C++ code that does it already
exists and could fairly easily be complied to wasm.

Third, I don't think this has anything to do with QUIC vs RTP.  It's more
low-level RTP vs. high-level RTP.