Re: Getting rid of SDP (relation to ORTC)

Here's what I present at a WebRTC virtual interim:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1o-o5jZBLw3Py1OuenzWDkxDG6NigSmLHvGw5KemKWLw/edit#slide=id.g2f8f4acff1_1_136

And here's copy-and-paste version of the important bits:

interface SliceTransport {
  IceNetworkRoute addNetworkRoute(PacketTransport transport);
  void selectNetworkRoute(IceNetworkRoute networkRoute);
  void removeNetworkRoute(IceNetworkRoute networkRoute);
}

interface IceNetworkRoute {
  Promise sendCheck(...);
  eventhandler oncheckreceived;
}

interface UdpTransport : PacketTransport {
  readonly attribute IpPort localAddress;
  readonly attribute IpPort remoteAddress;
  void close();
}

interface UdpPort {
  readonly attribute IpPort localAddress;
  UdpTransport connect(IpPort remoteAddress);
  void close();
  eventhandler onnewremoteaddress;
}

interface NetworkManager {
  Promise<sequence<NetworkInfo>> EnumerateNetworks();
  Promise<UdpPort> OpenUdpPort(IPAddress localIp);
  attribute eventhandler onnetworkschanged;
}

interface NetworkInfo {
  readonly attribute sequence<IPAddress> ips;
  readonly attribute NetworkAdapterType type;
}

interface StunClient {
  Promise<IpPort> sendBindingRequest(PacketTransport transport, ...);
}

interface TurnClient {
  Promise<TurnAllocation> sendAllocationRequest(PacketTransport transport,
...);
}

interface TurnAllocation {
  readonly attribute IpPort serverAddress;
  TurnTransport connect(IpPort remoteAddress);
  void close();
  eventhandler onnewremoteaddress;
}

interface TurnTransport : PacketTransport {