Re: WebRTC NV Use Cases

You are right it is low latency audio and video.

The key how low it could be. Ultra low latency is important for
performing arts.

Requirements what I could think about is to turning off the jitter
buffer totally, raw audio codec, (may skip encryption), no packet
checksum counting, so to avoid anything that could add any latency.

Misi