Re: WebRTC NV use case Mobility and cost of access

wifi/cell is crude, but it's better than what we have now.

Something better would be nice, but how would it be implemented?  Operating
systems don't make this info available.  Would we expect users to go into
some browser setting and tell the browser info like this?  Would anyone
ever use such a setting? It seems like something like this would need to be
automatic, but I don't see how it could be implemented.