Re: Some ideas on SVC support in WebRTC 1.0 (Take 2)

IMHO just setting number the temporalLayers and spatialLayers should be
more than enough for webrtc 1.0 objects. Just a small nit, we should
indicate that the degradation preferences of the send parameters will
also affect how the browser drops top layers in order to save cpu/bandwidth.

For webrtc nv, if we decide to split the RTPSender into the rtp stuff
and the encoder object, we would be able to provide a much better (and
codec specific) API for SVC.

Best regards
Sergio