Re: Plan for charter

From: Nils Ohlmeier <nohlmeier@mozilla.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 14:56:39 -0800
Cc: WebRTC WG <public-webrtc@w3.org>, "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
To: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
One small improvement suggestion:

Since the data transfer got explicitly added to the scope of the working group I think it should get added to the success criteria as well. I would suggest to extend the success criteria to something like “… (that is, bidirectional audio and video communication and data transfer between the implementations)…"

Best
  Nils Ohlmeier