Identity hackathon at IETF-101 in London

From: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 14:22:24 +0100
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
At the IETF in London, there will be a "hackathon" event on March 17-18.

Some of us have ensured that there will be a table there with a sign
saying "WebRTC Identity", and people present who want to hack around
with the WebRTC identity API implementation from Firefox - what we can
build on top of it and what services we can build to support it.

More information here:

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/101hackathon

(we're near the bottom of the list)

Everyone who wants to try this is welcome!

Harald