Re: How to register with Google as a WebRTC developer

From: Tsahi Levent-Levi <tsahi.leventlevi@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 11:38:25 +0200
To: Horsley Robert <robertsleymai@hotmail.com>
Cc: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>

Great to see more people using WebRTC.

That said, I don't really think there is any tracked WebRTC developers list
at Google or elsewhere. There's also no club, although it would be nice if
we had one.

There are several things I can suggest you do if you want to become more
visible in this space. They are listed here in no particular order:

   - Subscribe to discuss-webrtc (
   https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/discuss-webrtc) AND contribute
   to it. This can be by writing questions or answering questions of others
   - Write content on your company's site or on medium about your
   experience and learnings with WebRTC. That usually gets picked by
   which is frequented by people in the industry
   - Submit bugs (and fixes?) to the Chrome bug tracker on issues related
   to WebRTC (https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/list)
   - Add your company to the WebRTC Index (https://webrtcindex.com)

Tsahi Levent-Levi

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 4:35 AM, Horsley Robert <robertsleymai@hotmail.com>

> Hello,
> We are a small startup company that focuses on WebRTC products.  I would
> like to register with Google to become one of their tracked WebRTC
> developers.  I cannot find any link on www.webrtc.org
> <http://llink.to/?u=http://www.webrtc.org/&e=d6bb0b2c235177e0bddf370a07159dae> website
> to register or join the WebRTC developer group/club.  I would appreciate
> any pointers.  I apologize for posting this non-technical message in this
> group, but I do not have other options.  As soon as I get the information,
> I will delete this post.
> Thanks in advance.
> --
> http://www.geology.kg
> <http://llink.to/?u=http://www.geology.kg&e=d6bb0b2c235177e0bddf370a07159dae>

*Tsahi Levent-Levi*
Analyst & Consultant

H.264 or VP8? Enroll to my free video course about Picking a WebRTC Video
Codec: http://bit.ly/2fMUd2T