How to register with Google as a WebRTC developer

From: Horsley Robert <robertsleymai@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 02:35:37 +0000
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Hello,

We are a small startup company that focuses on WebRTC products.  I would like to register with Google to become one of their tracked WebRTC developers.  I cannot find any link on www.webrtc.org<http://www.webrtc.org/> website to register or join the WebRTC developer group/club.  I would appreciate any pointers.  I apologize for posting this non-technical message in this group, but I do not have other options.  As soon as I get the information, I will delete this post.

Thanks in advance.

--
http://www.geology.kg