WebRTC don't send TURN REQUESTED-ADDRESS-FAMILY attribute => Even if TURN allocation sent on IPv6, then an IPv4 address will be allocated.

From: Mészáros Mihály <bakfitty@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 16:00:48 +0200
To: public-webrtc <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Hi,

According my experiences WebRTC implementations don't send any
REQUESTED-ADDRESS-FAMILY STUN/TURN attribute.

If the REQUESTED-ADDRESS-FAMILY attribute is absent, the server MUST
allocate an IPv4-relayed transport address for the TURN client.

This way TURN servers will allocate IPv4 address even if the Allocation
request sent on IPv6 connection to the TURN server.

I think this may cause confusion in developers and so we should make it
configurable in WebRTC API.
Do you aware of this?
What is your opinion?

Thanks,