Temporal and spatial scalability support on RTCRtpEncodingParameters

From: Sergio Garcia Murillo <sergio.garcia.murillo@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 10:45:00 +0200
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
Hello all,

I assume this topics has been already been discussed, but I have been
digging on the mailing list and on the issue tracker and I found no
reference to it.

Are there any plans to support setting temporal and spatial scalability
properties on the RTCRtpEncodingParameters, at least for SRST? Currently
VP8 temporal scalability is supported by chrome (not sure about FF) when
doing simulcast, but there will be no way of  controlling it from the
app side once when transceivers are implemented.

Best regards

Sergio