Re: On the way to CR for webrtc-pc

I'm not sure if this is reasonable or not. the question is who has actually reviewed the current document start to end to make sure it all hangs together and also matches with the IETF documents. If we had a specific set of names of who had done that, I think it would be easier to decide.  Do you know who has review it ?