Re: Identity mechanism at risk?

I must admit as someone who has nothing in the way of implementation that I
also find this a bit concerning.

Are other browser vendors just not interested in supporting the identity
mechanism? If things like PERC critically depend on the identity bits, that
would be a big loss to browser-based open standards interactivity.

If there is more I can do than say "pretty please?" please let me know how
we can help!

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Chief Technologist