Re: [webrtc-pc] Need to specify which members of the encodings in "sendEncodings" are actually used

I think rather than using this table, it would be simpler to just say "only
the 'rid' member is used" in the description of
sendEncodings/addTransceiver. Or define a new dictionary type that only has
a "rid" member.