Doodle for April WebRTC Virtual Interim

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 05:36:13 +0000
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Hi all,

we'd like to have another Virtual Interim, this time focused on
webrtc-pc. Please indicate your availability at

http://doodle.com/poll/2ktyssd2msg9tztq

(we're planning for the usual 1h30m duration).

We want to dedicate this VI to sort out the things that must be sorted
out before transition to CR, and we want to be able to request the
transition no later than a few weeks after the VI (given that the WG is
OK with this of course), so please prioritize this VI.

Stefan for the chairs