[webrtc-pc] Pull Request: RTCPeerConnection.close: release transceiver before ICE transport

From: Miguel París via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 08:17:12 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
mparis has just submitted a new pull request for https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc:

== RTCPeerConnection.close: release transceiver before ICE transport ==
Right now the steps described for [RTCPeerConnection.close](https://w3c.github.io/webrtc-pc/#dom-rtcpeerconnection-close) make to release ICE transport before transceivers.
I think this is wrong and transceivers should be released before in order to ensure that RTCP BYES are properly sent (the transport should be active).

See https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/pull/1414