[webrtc-pc] Need to define what an "associated" transceiver is.

From: Taylor Brandstetter via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 16:54:31 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
taylor-b has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc:

== Need to define what an "associated" transceiver is. ==
This came up in the review of https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/pull/1321. We use the terminology of transceivers being "associated" with media descriptions, but don't define what that means. For example:

> 7. If description is set as a local description, then run the following steps **for each media description in description that is not yet associated with an RTCRtpTransceiver object**: 1. Let transceiver be the RTCRtpTransceiver used to create the media description.

We just need to copy or refer to the JSEP definition, which is:

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/1393 using your GitHub account