Re: Idea: "Enable" function for stats members?

> On Jan 4, 2017, at 2:12 AM, Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> wrote:
>

> - There's no way of figuring out who uses a stats field. This means that
> we can't tell if it's safe to delete it.

I suspect that this will be a hard problem to solve trying to use browser data. As a browser you want to be data driven and see what people use. But as an app, you want to be data driven which roughly translated into: collect every stat possible, feed them into data lake, run ML on it, TBD step, profit.

I suspect that if you have an approach to find what people use, you will find most apps use nothing, and some apps collect everything.