Re: Issue 1021: get/setParameters does not have a parameter for packetization interval

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 9:23 AM, Bernard Aboba
<Bernard.Aboba@microsoft.com> wrote:
[snip!]

> Some questions for the WEBRTC WG:
>

> a.    Do we need setCodecPreferences() to be able to modify codec-specific
> parameters?
>
> b.    Do we need to be able to set the ptime value without modifying SDP?
>
> c.     Is it necessary to be able to discover the maxptime value without
> parsing SDP?

I'd like to be able to change ptime for an audio codec, if I am able
to set it, it would be reasonable to know what is the maxptime and to
not set it higher.

Regards,
Varun

--
Founder, CEO, callstats.io
http://www.callstats.io

Interested in networking, media quality, and diagnostics.
We are hiring!: www.callstats.io/jobs/