[webrtc-stats] Stat for target and actual encoding bitrate

From: henbos via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2017 14:37:23 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
henbos has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-stats:

== Stat for target and actual encoding bitrate ==
The non-standardized Chromium getStats contains the following stats:
```
// The actual bitrate the encoder is sending.
VideoBwe.googActualEncBitrate
// The configured target bitrate for the encoder.
VideoBwe.googTargetEncBitrate
```
Is this useful? Should we standardize this or something similar? I'm
not sure if this is per-track or the sum of all tracks.

The RTCMediaStreamTrackStats already has configured framerate
(framesPerSecond) and actual framerate (calculated from multiple
framesSent or framesRecieved).
Should we add `double encodedBytesPerSecond` and `unsigned long long
encodedBytes`?

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-stats/issues/155 using your GitHub
account