[webrtc-stats] Stat for retransmitted bytes

From: henbos via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2017 14:19:35 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
henbos has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-stats:

== Stat for retransmitted bytes ==
The non-standardized Chromium getStats contains the following stat:
```
// The total retransmission bandwidth, in bits per second.
VideoBwe.googRetransmitBitrate
```
Is this useful? Should we add retransmitted bytes counters to the
spec? We have bytesSent/bytesReceived on various stats dictionaries
already: RTCTransportStats, RTCDataChannelStats,
RTC[In/Out]boundRTPStreamStats and RTCIceCandidatePairStats. Does the
existing bytesSent/bytesReceived include or exclude bytes that are
retransmitted?

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-stats/issues/154 using your GitHub
account