Async part of RTCRtpSender.setParameters

From: Adam Bergkvist <adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 07:38:43 +0000
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Hi

I'm working on a PR [1] to sort out the argument checking and errors
that can occur in RTCRtpSender.setParameters. All the things we
currently check on the argument can be done synchronously, but the
method is promise-based to support reporting errors from the backend
async and let the script know when the applied parameter are in place.

I would like feedback on what kind of errors we need that need to be
reported async.

BR

Adam

[1] https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/pull/1560