[webrtc-stats] RTCMediaStreamTrackStats.keyFramesReceived

From: henbos via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 10:10:02 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
henbos has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-stats:

== RTCMediaStreamTrackStats.keyFramesReceived ==
We have `RTCMediaStreamTrackStats.framesReceived` which is the count of frames including both key frames and non-key frames.

I propose we add `RTCMediaStreamTrackStats.keyFramesReceived` which is a counter for only the portion of received frames that are key frames. (Non-key frames = `framesReceived - keyFramesReceived`.)

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-stats/issues/234 using your GitHub account