Re: Suggested resolution of Issue 849: Specify an AllowUnverifiedMedia RTCConfiguration property

From: Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 12:26:43 -0400
To: "Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com>
Cc: Bernard Aboba <Bernard.Aboba@microsoft.com>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Cullen,

Until we see the scenario where unverified media can be received by a full
ICE end point which implements consent to send, there is general consensus
that unverified media to WebRTC endpoint cannot happen.

Regards,

Roman Shpount

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 11:45 AM, Cullen Jennings (fluffy) <fluffy@cisco.com