Re: Suggested resolution of Issue 849: Specify an AllowUnverifiedMedia RTCConfiguration property

I did explain the issue where this can happen in the PR. There may not be agreement that the case can not happen but there is also not agreement that it can not. So until someone explains to my why this can not happen, I think it should remain open. I'm not really following the mmusic conversation and have no idea why they are sending a liaison like that.