Scheduling WebRTC Virtual Interim: please respond to Doodle

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 06:45:01 +0000
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Hi all,

we'd like to have another WebRTC Virtual Interim meeting the week before
the next IETF meeting in order to make progress towards a transition to
CR for webrtc-pc.

Please indicate your availability at

http://doodle.com/poll/cc73as279ewm7g7z

by EOB Monday next week (we plan for the usual 1h30m duration).

We also welcome proposals for things to address at the meeting (themes
such as 'end of ICE candidates per transport', 'error
handling/reporting', 'negotiationneeded event rules', 'what goes into
offer' come into our minds).

Stefan for the chairs