Re: Summary and conclusions on github notifications

From: Frode Kileng <frodek@tele.no>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 12:15:44 +0100
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
Hi,

Seems my reply 28th of Nov. wrongly went to Harald only and not to the
list....:

Hi,

as a passive listener, it's already difficult enough to understand
what's going on when so much is happening on github and I think it's a
bad idea to consolidate the information. As it is now, the subject of
the github e-mails is useful. I would also liked to see some more
information included in the github mails. Maybe all of the github
conversation thread or just the last item(s).

BTW I guess I'm just old but I'm not very happy to see so much of the
work happening on github....

frodek