[webrtc-pc] Need to replace references to "stopped sender" with "recvonly/inactive transceiver"

From: Taylor Brandstetter via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 02:59:37 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
taylor-b has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc:

== Need to replace references to "stopped sender" with
"recvonly/inactive transceiver" ==
We used to have the concept of stopped/unstopped senders and
receivers, which determined the direction of an m= section. But now we
 have the `RTCRtpTransceiver.setDirection` API for that. So I think
the following changes are necessary:

- Remove the paragraph "An RTCRtpSender can be stopped, which
indicates that it will no longer send any media.", or rewrite it in
terms of transceiver direction.
- In the `removeTrack` steps:
  - Add a step for changing the transceiver's direction
  - Remove or rephrase the "Stop sender" step (which has a dead link
to "Stop").

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/908 using your GitHub account