Re: Virtual Interim - May 27 8am PDT (GMT -7 | CET 17:00)

From: Cullen Jennings (fluffy) <fluffy@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 23:47:20 +0000
To: Erik Lagerway <elagerway@gmail.com>
CC: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>, Harald Alvestrand <hta@google.com>, Stefan Håkansson <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>

I’d like to discuss the issue the Identity API and proposed changes in

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jennings-stir-rtcweb-identity-00

Would it be possible to get some agenda time for that?

On May 25, 2016, at 10:35 AM, Erik Lagerway <elagerway@gmail.com<mailto:elagerway@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi All,

Our next virtual interim meeting is set for Friday May 27, just a couple days from now.
https://www.w3.org/2011/04/webrtc/wiki/May_27_2016#Virtual_Interim

Please review the slide deck outline and prepare a few slides for the items that have been assigned to you:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/125hFryKyXQWmR13N_al-s0L4sawBeYKLcuD344LU7QY/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any questions please email my co-chairs, copied here. Thanks to our editors (Bernard Aboba has been helping with assembling the deck etc) for helping out. I will not be able to join as I have to attend to other business.

Erik, for the chairs.

Erik Lagerway | Mobile: 1.604.562.8647